2013 Exhibition at ArtCore Gallery (Brewery Annex), Los Angeles, California.
2012 Exhibition at Museum X of Contemporary Art, California.
2009 Exhibition at Land Bank Gallery, Taipei, Taiwan.
2008 Exhibition at Sun-Tien Museum in Irvine, California.
2007 Exhibitions in Kaohsiung, Taichung and Taipei of Taiwan.
2006 “See The Light” Solo Art Exhibition in Japanese Cultural Center, Partner with Helen Keller International (and Published Art Book), Los Angeles, USA.
* “Made in California” at Brea City Gallery, California. Curated by Meg Linton (Curator the Ben Maltz Gallery at OtisCollege of Art in Los Angeles).
* “Kinsey Institute Juried Art Show 2013” at Grunwald Gallery of Art (IndianaUniversity, Bloomington, Indiana), Curated by Nan Brewer, Lucienne M. Glaubinger (Curator at the IndianaUniversityArt Museum).
* “11th annual ArtFutura” at Ryan Family Atrium, NorthwesternUniversityLurieCenter, Chicago, Illinois. Curated by James Rondeau, (Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Art Institute of Chicago).
* Won third place in “2013 Juried Open” at Topanga Canyon Gallery (Santa Monica), California.
* “Contemporary Art Ruhr” (C.A.R.), in Ruhr, Germany. Curated by Silvia Sonnenschmidt and Thomas Volkmann.
* “Drifting Time” at Taiwan National Chia-Yi University Art Center, Taiwan. Curated by Art Professor Hsieh, Chi-Cheng.
* “LAAA Open” at Gallery 825 (Los Angeles Art Association), California. Curated by Rebecca Morse, Associate Curator, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA).
* “California Open” at TAG Gallery (BergamotArtCenter), California. Curated by Meg Linton.
2007-2008 Art Counselor at Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai, China.
2013 * INDA8(International Drawing Annual) Manifest Annual Book, Cincinnati, Ohio.
2011 * Art Book with International Tour Exhibition of French-Salon Taiwan Artists Association.
2008 * French-Salon Taiwan Artists Exhibition items Historical data Research Collection by Council for Cultural Affairs of Taiwan.
2007 * “Univers Des Arts, 2007″art book in Paris, France.
2006 * “See The Light” Solo Art Exhibition Book.